I called this "giant peas". Or beans. I have no idea how big this is going to grow. But to date its size is about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. How long or huge is going to grow? Its actually an eco-green plant hidden in a egg shell. Just pour water into it and the beans will sprout out from the egg shell in a week. Later we transfer it to a pot. And...ta..da...it has since grown into a very big peas or beans. Its should be very sweet. Because it attracted alot of ants. You can compare the little baby bean in the other photo with the grown one. From a pink flower, into a baby bean and into this huge thing of which I doubt its matured and ready for eating. Its pretty hard at touch. No furry leaves and smooth texture.
Above is the flower of the beans.




hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
ReplyDelete